1. Speed limit is 15 MPH for all motorized vehicles.
2. No hunting or discharge of firearms is allowed.
3. County, USFS, and Association Fire Bans must be followed by all members.
4. Be respectful of your neighbors at all times.
Airstrip Behavioral Guidelines
1. The runway must be kept clear for pilots to use when aircraft are in the area.
2. People, vehicles and pets must clear the runway, taxiway and roadway at either end of the airstrip for aircraft.
3. At all times travel across runway is limited to extreme east and west taxiways of the airstrip.
4. At all times travel along runway is limited to extreme north and south taxiways of the airstrip
5. When an aircraft is approaching the airstrip, no traffic may cross the ends of the airstrip and traffic on the roads/taxiways adjacent to the runway must stop.
6. Speeding and/or racing on or near the runway is prohibited.