Hello! On behalf of the Board of Trustees, welcome to Lost River Airport Association!
Below are a few helpful tips to get you acclimated to LRAA. All of this information, plus much more, can be found on the Lost River website.
- Please make sure we have your billing address, Lost River address, and email address. This information is not provided to LRAA by your real estate agent or bank, or the sellers. You can always update this information via our website’s “Contact Us” form, or in writing.
- Consider filling out and submitting the LRAA Electronic Document Delivery Authorization Form, to minimize paper mailings as much as possible.
- Annual Dues notices are sent out in early January. Payment in full is due on or before March 31st. Annual Dues and Fees will be posted on the website when finalized. Please pay your Dues and Fees on time to avoid interest and late payment penalties.
- The live Annual All-Member Meeting is held onsite, the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Details will be posted on the website in early May. A Potluck BBQ follows the Meeting.
- Under the website’s “Guidelines and Fees” tab you’ll find information on Annual Dues/Fees, Garbage, Recycling, Nightly Rentals, Community and Airstrip Guidelines, Snow Removal, etc.
- During the winter, the Association roads are plowed (paid for via Association dues), but individual members need to arrange and pay for snow removal on their own property. There are multiple businesses that perform snow removal in the Valley.
- If you have questions regarding any aspect of LRAA’s operations, please use the “Contact Us” form on the website, where you can direct you questions toward Airstrip, Water System, Payments, Roads, Garbage, etc.
Again, welcome to Lost River Airport Association.
PO Box 1272
Winthrop, WA 98862