Community & Airstrip Guidelines
- Fireworks are not allowed at any time in Lost River.
- No fires are allowed when a Burn Ban is in effect. Unattended outside fires are not allowed in Lost River, regardless of Burn Ban status.
- Speed limit is 15 MPH for all motorized vehicles.
- No hunting or discharge of firearms is allowed.
- County, USFS, and Association Fire Bans must be followed by all members. Fireworks are not allowed in unincorporated Okanogan County and therefore are not allowed at any time within Lost River.
- Be respectful of your neighbors at all times.
Airstrip Behavioral Guidelines
- The runway must be kept clear for pilots to use when aircraft are in the area.
- People, vehicles and pets must clear the runway, taxiway and roadway at either end of the airstrip for aircraft.
- At all times travel across runway is limited to extreme east and west taxiways of the airstrip.
- At all times travel along runway is limited to extreme north and south taxiways of the airstrip.
- When an aircraft is approaching the airstrip, no traffic may cross the ends of the airstrip and traffic on the roads/taxiways adjacent to the runway must stop.
- Speeding and/or racing on or near the runway is prohibited.
Also see Revised and Restated LRAA Bylaws, Article 13.01